Never shy away from a challenge; always give credit where it is due.
- Johanna Allston, President and CEO, bioCapture LLC. A visionary leader that inspired many bio technology start ups.
Live in the moment.Don’t postpone.
- Jay Bolling, President and CEO, Roska Healthcare
Yesterday’s History, tomorrow’s a mystery.
- David Dunn, CEO Apothecom
- Nick Colucci, President and CEO, Publicis Healthcare Communication Group.
You can make your own path
- Richard Glicklich, President, Outcome
Dream the impossible… make the dream possible.
- James Hoyes, Chief Commercial Officer, EMD Serono
Well done is better than well said.
-Bill McEllen, President, Echo Torre Lazur
Actions speak louder than words.
-Rick Keefer, President and CEO, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions.
Life is not a dress rehearsal.
-James Pusey, President and CEO, Omnicare Clinical Research
Always do the right thing.
- Peter Gassner, President Veeva Systems
Never Give Up.
- Clifford Reid, Chairman, President and CEO, Complete Genomics Inc.
Never, never give up.
- Una Scully Ryan, President and CEO, Diagnostics for All
It does not matter how many times you get knocked down, only how often you get back up.
- John T Spitznagel, Chairman and CEO, Oceana Therapuetics Inc.
Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell.
- Mike Soenen , CEO ClearTrial
Work to live…don’t live to work.
- Michael Weintraub, President, CEO and Co Founder, Humedica
You have to touch the heart to move the mind.
- David Omesher, CEO, Closerlook Inc
Hope is not a strategy.
- Timothy P Walbert, Chairman, President and CEO, Horizon Pharma
Work Hard Play Hard.
- Lynette Cooke, Global CEO, Kantar Health
You miss every shot that you don’t take.
-Vicente Anido Jr., President and CEO, ISTA Pharmaceuticals Inc.
-Candace Kendle, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Kendle International
Life has no do-overs
- Warren Levy, Founder and CEO, Unigene Laboratories
Carpe Diem – Seize the day.
- Jeff Kozloff, Co Founder, President and CEO, Verilogue
Never be afraid to try.
-Brendan Buckley, Founder and Director of Medical Affairs, Firecrest Clinical Ltd.
Keep learning. When you stop learning you stop being relevant.
- Deborah Wood, Founder and CEO, DWA Healthcare Communications Group.
It is better to go down swinging than looking.
- William F Ciambrone, Senior VP, Technical Operations, Shire Human Genetic Therapies.
Do the best you can.
- Nagarajan Srivatsan, VP and Head of Life Sciences Practice. North America, Cognizant
Bloom where you are planted.
- Carol Wells, Senior Director, Commercial Training and Development, Genentech.
Work hard; learn from the past; and hope is a good thing.
- Dr. Mohan Bangalore, Director and Site Head, Pfizer, Bangalore, India
Active listening is the most underrated skill.
- Graham Bunn, VP, Partnerships, Medidata Solutions Worldwide
To choose also means to renounce.
- Angela Miccoli, President, Americas, Cegedim Dendrite
Education is key to success – learn something new every day.
- Susan Bornstein, Executive VP, eClinical Solutions
There are always choices.
- Barbara Marino, Director of Outcomes and Study Design, PHT Copr.
You are your only limitation.
- Maryann Szabo, Head of Site Management and Study Support, Roche
Adversity is a state of mind; you can work through anything.
- Craig Sorensen, VP, Research and Development Network Design & Technology Integration, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Hard work always pays
- Paul Orhii, Director General, Nigeria, National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control
Worry is the misuse of the imagination.
- Marcee Nelson, President and CEO, Pink Tank
Character is destiny.
- Steve Hamburg, Partner & Chief Creative Officer, Wishbone
Throw away the rear view mirror.
- Bruce Rooke, Global Creative Director, GSW Worldwide
This too shall pass.
- Dan Hassan, Executive VP, RCW Group
The most important thing you can earn is trust.
- Lisa Ebert, Managing Director, Medicus Life Brands
Never waste an opportunity.
- Hugo Stephenson, President, iGuard.org
-Wendy Blackburn, Executive VP, Intouch Solutions Inc.
Overcoming challenges makes life worth living.
- Jennifer King, Executive VP, Human Resources and Operations, The Medical Affairs Company
Thou shalt not whine.
- Laurie Halloran, CEO and Managing Partner, Halloran Consulting Group
In order to achieve success, you have to put the sweat into the bucket and fill it up.
- Ted W hite, Managing Director, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp.