122 pages of rock solid content
A few key insights from the book
- You can make self help advice work by adding a simple ritual to your daily routine. Page – 18
- Don’t get taken in by complexity. At the root of it all there are just 4 simple rules to creating the life you want. Page – 20
- Five deviously clever psychological tricks to get anyone to do anything for you. Page – 21
- The highest form of human activity. Page – 27
- Two things you can do to get unstuck when making decisions. Page – 28
- The art of the question. How do we ask the right question. Page – 34
- The four types of health you need to get familiar with. Page – 48
- A simple insight that can explode your learning capacity. Page – 65
- 10 simple things to do to turbo boost your thinking skills. Page – 68
- Discover why working is so important to you. Page – 71
- One of the most important things you can do to achieve sustained individual success. And it is just two letters. Page – 90
You get this book for free when you subscribe to my Thinking Skills blog at http://www.ebook-of-the-week.com/blog.
You will also receive well written posts on topics related to improving thinking skills, time management, other strategies and techniques for real and lasting changes in your life.
Subscription itself is free and you can unsubscribe instantly. No strings attached and no spam, absolutely no spam!